Monday, October 6, 2008

Hoover S3345 Constellation Brushed-Stainless-Steel Bagged Canister Vacuum Cleaner


Hoover S3345 Constellation Brushed-Stainless-Steel Bagged Canister Vacuum Cleaner
Features Powerful and quiet 12 amp motor Floats on air for excellent mobility. Turbo Power Nozzle Breathe Easy System with Hepa Filtration Complete set of attachments for all your cleaning needs.

Customer Review: Great Product

This is just like the one my mother had when I was young. The floating on air feature works really great. I have a disability that makes vacuumming difficult at times. This moves easily and if it accidentally bumps my ankles, it doesn't even hurt. For me that matters a lot. It is also a nice looking machine so I don't feel so bad if it is sitting out when I have company. Actually it ends up being a conversation piece of sorts. I actually enjoy using it.


Hoover Vacuums Cleaner

No comments:

Post a Comment