Monday, March 16, 2009

Shark Roadster Bagless Canister Vacuum


Shark Roadster Bagless Canister Vacuum
Say goodbye to dirt and messy vacuum bags with this Shark Roadster Bagless Canister Vacuum. As seen on TV, this Shark's 1300 watts of air driven, turbo-suction power provide 1-1/2 times the suction power of a full vacuum. The Roadster works great on carpets and hard floors. Vacuum's suction-only cleaning power means no hard brushes to scratch or damage your floor. The TapClean® HEPA Dust-Cup filter traps 99.97% of air impurities as small as 0.3 microns. Removable debris screen blocks large particles, and the removable large-capacity dust cup is easy to empty. Includes a hand-held, air-driven turbo brush for cleaning stairs and upholstery. The Roadster is light and portable, and features large wheels for easier mobility.

Customer Review: It cleaned up pretty well

My fiance gave me this vacuum cleaner. He didn't use it so he let me have it. I had it for I would say less than a year. It worked pretty good....before it died. It picked up all the junk on the floor except it had a hard time picking up hair. It would just roll it into a bunch so I had to pick it up myself. But it did a good job sucking up the dust and dog dander. I like the fact that it was bagless ( no doggy odor) Usually when you use the ones with the bags the minute you turned it on you would smell DOG!!! It was a great little vacuum.. only problem that I did not like was I prefer my vacuum cleaners to be upright... not like HANDY DANDY VACUUM CLEANERS!!. They're alot easier on your back when they're upright as opposed to this kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment