Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Eureka 6833B Boss Canister Vacuum


Eureka 6833B Boss Canister Vacuum - Dark Red/Gray
Powerful Motorized powerhead with Maximum 12 amps. 2 Motor System: On/off brush roll deep cleans carpets and is gentle on bare floors. On-Board Tools: Crevice tool, dusting brush and upholstery nozzle for hard to reach areas. Whole Home Cleaning: Variable speed for delicate rugs or deep carpet cleaning. Easy To Use: Fingertip controls and automatic cord reel eliminate bending.

Customer Review: Good For the Price, but Missing Old Eureka Terribly

We finally had to lay our 30-yr-old Eureka canister vac to rest. This is what we got to replace it, and I can give it four stars for price and basic use. However, I long for the way they used to make them. This would be perfect if it was metal and had a better "swiverable" hose, like the old Eureka canisters. This also has several "tiny" attachments that are barely usable. I would have settled for two normal sized ones that would function normally. I just wish they made them like they used to. I guess the lightweight is somewhat of a plus, but I have a feeling this isn't going to last me 30 years like my parents' hand-me-down did.


Vacuums Cleaner

No comments:

Post a Comment