Monday, May 19, 2008

Eureka 71B Hand-Held Vacuum


Wow!!!
The quality of this handheld is evident upon opening the package, I was impressed at the quality of construction and fit and finish.

Upon use I found the suction to be incredible, especially neat was the adjustable access for different angles of use and the emptying and servicing to be straight forward and easy.

I highly recommend this to a potential purchaser, for the price you can't go wrong.

Great vacuum!
I bought this vacuum to simplify cleaning my carpeted stairs and was amazed at the dust it picked up on both my stairs and upholstered sofas. My previous dirt devil was unbelievably loud and apparently only picked up dog hair and anything visible on the surface. I also use this in my car. It's very light, not too loud, and has strong suction. A great buy!


Hand-held but very powerful, this Eureka model eliminates the hassle of lugging around a full-size vacuum for cleaning car upholstery, sofas, and carpeted stairs. A long 20-foot cord (which wraps for storage) provides good reach, as does the deluxe hose that stretches to three times its length. With the crevice tool on the end of the hose, this vacuum reaches into all kinds of tight places. And, with two motors, one to power the revolving brush and one for suction, the 5.5 amp vacuum cleans deeply.

One of Eureka's innovations is the Riser Visor, a clear plastic cover that stays down for cleaning horizontal surfaces and flips up so the revolving brush can reach the vertical carpet on stair risers. There's no bag to change, just a filter and clear plastic dust cup to shake out when necessary. --Ann Bieri

Tags : Vacuum Cleaner , Vacuum , Vacuum Cleaner Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment