Monday, June 23, 2008

DEWALT DC515K

DeWalt cordless vacuum
Dewalt DC515K cordless Vacuum. DEWALT DC515K Heavy Duty 1/2 Gallon 18-Volt Ni-Cad Cordless Wet/Dry VacuumThis is a great tool. First it has much more power than a dust buster. This vac has the same power as the larger DeWalt, but much more compact. I liked it so much I took it to work, showed my boss and we bought two at work. I do maintenance work, and have it with me on my tool cart. I use it every day at least once. Amazon was $40-50 cheaper than anywhere else I could find it and it was free shipping too.

Heavy-duty 18-volt cordless 1-2-gallon wet/dry vacuum; cleans with utility nozzle or 2-1/2-foot long rubber hose
High-efficiency HEPA filter captures 99.7 percent of dust at 0.3 microns; includes crevice tool and wide nozzle
Durable plastic body; 1-1/4-inch wide, 5-foot long flexible rubber hose
Includes vacuum, battery, charger, filter, manual

Tags : Vacuum Cleaner , Vacuum , Vacuum Cleaner Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment