Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Hoover U8311-900 Upright Vacuum Cleaner

Works for Me
After considerable research I am very pleased to report this Upright suits my every need. It tracks perfectly straight and sucks like no other I've had. The extension tube built-in to the handle is very convenient and easy to access. And the power cord recoil storage is such a time saver. Bag removal is clean, easy, and well designed. The one caution I have for potential buyers is the weight near the handle. I suspect most Ladies will dislike this characteristic. But as I said, it works for me.


12-amp upright vacuum cleaner with WindTunnel 2 technology
DirtFinder system; automatic brush-roll shutoff for above-floor cleaning
Telescoping quick-release wand and super-stretch hose; 28-foot cord
Dusting brush, furniture nozzle, crevice tool, and pet-hair tool included
Measures approximately 14 by 15 by 43 inches

I always read the reviews on a product before I go on to purchase it. And I must say that this item has been the best vacuuum I have ever own. It is a bit heavy to lug around, but its performace is wonderful. Having a dog in the House and living in South Texas where dogs tend to shed their hair, This vacuum has performed very well!

Tags : Vacuum Cleaner , Vacuum , Vacuum Cleaner Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment