Monday, December 15, 2008

Euro-Pro Shark Roadster Canister Vacuum


Euro-Pro Shark Roadster Canister Vacuum
A budget canister with versatile accessories, the Shark Roadster is equipped for hard floors as well as carpets. At 10.8 amps of power, it is reasonably lightweight and maneuverable, with large wheels for easy mobility and onboard tools for quick conversi

Customer Review: Don't belive the Criticism

I had a shark canister that lasted 7 years. It recently broke and I bought this model as a replacement. I was very impressed with the design and power. I was so impressed that for Mother's Day I bought one for my mom for Mother's Day. I made the mistake of reading the reviews AFTER I purchased the one for my mom. I was so upset at the reviews that bags were hard to come by that I canceled the order for my mom and went online to see if I would have a problem finding bags for my canister. I went right to Shark and placed an online order for two sets of bags on May 6th. I received the order today May 15!!!

Please . . If you want a good vacuum at a reasonable price consider this model . . and don't believe everything you read!!!!!


Vacuums Cleaner

No comments:

Post a Comment