Friday, December 5, 2008

Eureka 972B Compact Canister Vacuum


Eureka 972B Compact Canister Vacuum, Yellow
This lightweight cleaner is ideal for tackling bare floors and carpets. It has a powerful 11-amp motor, multi-surface and cleaning capabilities with the switch of a button, 360-degree connection swivel hose, automatic cord rewind and comes with tools-on-board including a crevice tool and dusting brush. Get maximum performance from this Maxima canister!

Customer Review: miserable vacuum

I vacuumed up a broken light bulb one evening.

Next day, I noticed broken glass underneath the vacuum

in the closet where I'd stored it.

Also, the plastic exhaust/vent cover is not rigid enough to stay well

attached. As a result, my leg gets blasted by the exhaust (and dust, presumably) as it bypasses the vent.

Price is cheap $50, so I wasn't expecting much. But this little vac delivered even less. I am returning it after just a couple weeks.
I will try the Eureka 3670G, which I am hoping is similar to my old Mighty Mite (which was a great, cheap little vacuum).


Buy Eureka Vacuum Cleaner

No comments:

Post a Comment