Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Metropolitan Professionals OV-4BCSF


Metropolitan Professionals OV-4BCSF 13 Amp 4 Horsepower Compact Canister Vacuum with Quadruple Hepa Filtration and Inflator Adaptor
Customer Review: The Little Vac could! - Powerful and Lightweight

Purchase Requirements - Small - Easy - Powerful - Quiet - Long Pants

1). Small - when I first received my shipment, I was a little surprised. The box was 4'x2'x 1-1/2 ". Gosh was huge and a bit difficult (for VAC). Gradually, I have the package to find another field. A little easier, the size seemed a little more appropriate. I opened the box quickly to find another field. Now we are in conversation - if this box was opened, I saw what I wanted - a small, good looking, easy-VAC! The Stainless Steel has a professional VAC look.

2). Lightweight - definitely meets the bill. No larger in width and length as my keyboard, it is no problem about this VAC.

3) Performance - I do not have much of any claims (4 hp and 95 "of waterlift), but this small VAC took me a believer in power. This is the first time that I only for the use of splitting tool unfavorable for corners. These small pieces of fluff and hair, which is usually required, again with the fingers came up. The padding seems to be that with dust - clean!

4) Peaceful - my subjective opinion says that this machine is quiet for such a powerful vac. In fact, my IQAir Air Cleaner is louder. Turn the 2-speed switch with low (works much like my old shop VAC and speed), now it is quiet!

5.) Long Pants - The 6.5 foot hose, light and flexible to the class. It is sufficient for my purposes, but I can buy a hose extension.

CONS:

1). The dust bag is relatively small (approximately 7 "diameter by 5" deep) - that is to be expected in a tiny package.

2). Tools look and feel cheap, which is quite typical for all brands. However, they are effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment