Saturday, July 19, 2008

Dirt Devil 082660 Vision Canister Vacuum


Dirt Devil 082660 Vision Canister Vacuum
Canister vacuum cleaners and bagless canister vacuums are a favorite of people with both carpeted and hard-surface floors, as well as people who don't like to push around a full-size upright vacuum cleaner. The long wand on a canister vacuum is great for cleaning above-the-floor items like drapery.

great vacuum awesome suction power

this is, by far, one of the best canister vacs I have ever owned. I love the ergonomic handle. I am tall and this handle makes for great ease of use. It has the 12 amp suction power and it shows. I also love how easy this vac 's canister is to empty. One of the easist hepas around. I have dust mite allergies so i really appreciate the ease of cleaning this vac. It even comes with it's own little brush to help clear the filter.
highly recomend


No comments:

Post a Comment