Saturday, July 12, 2008

Electrolux Home Care 3670G The Boss Canister Vacuum


Electrolux Home Care 3670G The Boss Canister Vacuum
This powerful, 12A canister is designed to completely clean your home with less effort. This vacuum has a blower port and convenient on board tools like a crevice tool, deluxe floor nozzle, and combination tool, so you can clean anywhere in your home with

Customer Review: Very good for small places
5 stars because it corresponds to my needs : canister vacuum, small, light, handy, sucking, with bag - and I have a small studio so it doesn't need big work.
I had the Eureka 431BXZ Optima Lightweight Upright Vacuum Cleaner before (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000E7YLJK) and I was not satisfied: after a short time it was not sucking anymore and was uniformly spreading dust/hair on my mat without removing them. This vacuum was cheaper, but if it needs to replace the filters often no way .. Also it is a bagless vacuum and it was quite a mess to clean.
This one sucked all the hair and dust out of my mat!! It's a canister vacuum and is very compact - this is good because I have not much storage. At the same time I just find canister vacuum more convenient. This one is so light and small that you can carry it while vacuuming.
Now, it is quite cheap material (making it light) and it is not of high quality - it is perfect for my very small studio (if it keeps working well! - it's been 10 days I have it) but I would definitely not buy it to take care of a big place. For my use, totally satisfied.


Tags : Vacuum Cleaner , Vacuum , Vacuum Cleaner Review

No comments:

Post a Comment