Friday, July 4, 2008

Electrolux EL 6988D Oxygen Canister Vacuum


Electrolux EL 6988D Oxygen Canister Vacuum
Sleek Swedish made Oxygen canister vacuums have won rave reviews from international design groups and allergists alike. Their brilliant color and modern design have captured almost as much attention as their allergy-trapping performance. A True HEPA sealed filtration system filters 99.97% of allergens as small as 0.3 microns. It has electronic speed control, a super silent motor and a very ergonomic design.

Customer Review: Best Vacuum I Have Ever Owned

I bought my Electrolux EL6988D in 2005 and I love it. Without a doubt the best vacuum I have ever owned. It is quiet yet very powerful and one of the few that cleans fabric, wood floors and carpet exceptionally well. I use it weekly and no parts have broken or failed. It is very well built and makes vacuuming as fun as it can be. I recommend it VERY highly!


Tags : Vacuum Cleaner , Vacuum , Vacuum Cleaner Review

No comments:

Post a Comment