Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Panasonic MC-CG973 Power Head Canister Vacuum Cleaner


Panasonic MC-CG973 Power Head Canister Vacuum Cleaner, Dark Blue
Features: Canister vacuum with power nozzle. Powerful 12 amp motor. On/off and bare floor switches on the handle - fingertip switch shuts off the agitator for safer cleaning on bare floor surfaces. 24-foot power cord with cord reel. Covered, recessed attachment storage - Tool attachments are recessed on top of the canister for easy access during cleaning. No time is wasted searching for the tool you need. Just lift the cover and it's right within your reach. Effective cleaning with positive drive brush system - A V-groove belt and agitator shaft team up for non-slipping positive brush action and more effective cleaning. Hose swivel allows for wide range cleaning - The 360-degree swivel hose permits a wide range of cleaning without moving the canister. Canister tip-over is also greatly reduced since the hose moves freely in all directions. Power nozzle overload protector helps protect the belt and nozzle motor - The Overload Protector reacts quickly to shut off and protect the belt and nozzle motor if the agitator is jammed. When the clogging object is removed and the reset button pressed, vacuuming can be resumed. 4 full-size cleaning attachments. HEPA exhaust filter. Auto cord rewind. 9" nylon floor brush. Carpet height adjustment. Motorized power nozzle.

Customer Review: Great vacuum for great price!!!!!

I started with an Electrolux over 30 years ago and moved on to Rainbow about 15 years ago. My first Rainbow was wonderful and I finally traded it in for a new Rainbow 5 years ago. It is a piece of junk! It is totally falling apart and there are no service centers in my current area. It's very heavy and cumbersome and not easily maneuvered. So I set out to find a new vacuum that wouldn't cost me a year's wages and would be easy to handle. I searched Amazon and read all the reviews and settled on this Panasonic. It arrived and I had it out of the box and put together in 10 minutes. It's surprisingly lightweight, but sturdy and it has substance. The 360 degree swivel is marvelous and makes a huge difference in maneuvering. I used to have to wear "shoes" to vacuum in or the Rainbow would kill my toes and smash my feet. This Panasonic is so easy to handle and so much lighter that I can wear my flip flops and not kill my toes. The attachments are contained in the body of the vacuum and that's so handy. The electrical cord is self winding...again, this beats Rainbow all out. The power nozzle is marvelous, and guess what? It is 100 times quieter than a Rainbow...my dogs did not run for the hills when I turned it on. OMG! I should have dumped the Rainbow a long time ago, especially when you compare pricing. I have 3 dogs and I vacuum a lot so even if this vacuum doesn't last more than a year or two, it is still more cost effective than a overpriced Rainbow. I highly recommend this Panasonic and I am so glad I purchased it. Now I don't dread vacuuming the way I used to. Happy cleaning!



No comments:

Post a Comment